Last Updated: December 27, 2019
- A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Information from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Information to Company and we learn that the Personal Information is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as practical.
- Types of Data We Collect. “Personal Information”means any information from which you may be identified directly (from that information alone) or indirectly (pieces of information in combination with each other). We collect Personal Information from you in a few different ways. For example:
- When you create an account with us and/or make a purchase through our Site. This includes collecting Personal Information such as: your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, payment information, the products you purchase, region, birthday and shoe size. Where we collect Personal Information in order to fulfil an order request, we will not be able to process your order request unless you provide certain categories of Personal Information. Where Personal Information is required, this will be indicated on the form collecting your information.
- When you interact with our online offerings, for example, our Site, emails and ads displayed on third party sites and also from third parties with which we work to deliver our services including advertising to you.
- When you submit a query or request to us, we will collect your name and contact details.
- When you provide your contact details for the purposes of us sending our promotional emails to you or invite you to carry out a review of our product.
We may also collect Personal Information from third parties that you make publicly available such as information posted to social media sites when you tag or otherwise interact with Prota Fiori’s social media channels and posts. This may include Personal Information that is publicly shared on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram including photos, posts, likes and your engagement with our content. For instance, we may repost on Instagram a post you make on Instagram in relation to Prota Fiori’s and/or our products in our own Instagram feed.
Cookies: Certain parts of our Website require cookies. You may adjust your browser settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Site or take full advantage of our offerings.
Information Collected From Other Sources: We may obtain information about you from other sources, including commercially available sources, such as social networks, data aggregators and cooperatives and public databases. This information may include name, demographic information, interests, and publicly-observed data, such as from social media and shopping behavior. We may combine the information we receive from and about you, including the information you provide to us, information we receive from third parties, information we automatically collect (as explained above) and information provided or collected offline.
- Use of Your Personal Information.
We use your information, including your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To improve the products offered on the Site (e.g. decide whether to offer larger or smaller sizes), for research and analytical purposes to help make sure we are producing products that serve our customer base, for example, by keeping a record of the sizes of shoe, colors and styles, which are ordered and how this changes over time;
- To personalize and improve our services and the Website, and allow you to set up a user account and profile that can be used to personalize your experience in using our services;
- To provide you with a streamlined checkout experience;
- To process and fulfill your order(s)/purchase(s), contact you concerning the status of an order/purchase, answer questions, respond to your inquiries or requests, or otherwise contact and communicate with you when necessary;
- To provide you with targeted offers and advertising, including on the Website, via direct mail, e-mail, text message, or push notifications, and to contact you about upcoming sales, promotions, offers and product information. You may receive these offers in advertising that is directed to you via third party websites and media properties, including in social media;
- To help us learn more about our visitors and customers, and to improve their shopping experience and our business;
- To develop new products and services;
- To research and address any problems with our Website, business, and our products and services;
- To protect the security or integrity of the Website and our business;
- To provide improved administration of our Website and services to protect, secure and promote our business and deliver a smooth customer experience to you by using the information you provide directly to us and that which we collect automatically;
- To comply with our legal obligations where required; and
- Otherwise, as described to you at the point of collection.
- Disclosure of Your Personal Information.
We do not share, sell, lease or rent information about our customers to unaffiliated third parties, except in the following circumstances:
- We may share aggregate, anonymous or summary information regarding our customers and their behaviors with partners, advertisers or other third parties. This data is not Personal Information and so will not identify you personally.
- The information that you provide to us, including information that we automatically collect about you (as explained above) and information we receive from third parties may be used to make Prota Fiori’s marketing efforts more efficient. The information that you provide to us, including information that we automatically collect about you (as explained above), may also be shared with trusted third parties for their own marketing purposes.
- We also may share your email address with a third-party, such as a media agency, to send email and other communications, including interest-based advertising to you on our behalf. We may also share aggregated or de-identified information about you, including based on your email address, with our advertising and marketing partners, and third-party media properties, including social media sites, to allow them to send targeted advertising messages on our behalf.
- We may share information with companies that provide support services to us, such as a printer, mailing house, fulfillment company, credit card processor, email service provider or web host, amongst others. These parties may need Personal Information about you in order to perform their functions. However, these parties may not use any Personal Information we share with them about you for any other purpose other than in connection with performing supporting functions for us.
- We may publicly disclose the name, city, and state of the winner of any sweepstakes and contests.
- We may be required to disclose such information in order to comply with legal requests and processes, enforce our Terms of Service, otherwise protect or assert the rights, property, interests or personal safety of Prota Fiori (including its employees, directors, suppliers, distributors, service providers, users of the Website or others), or if we are otherwise required to disclose such information by law. Any such release decisions may be made by us in our sole discretion.
- We may use your written reviews on our Website for product improvement, product development, customer experience improvement, and possible communication/PR purposes.
- From time to time, we may enable you to send emails, comments and other types of messages to us and to participate in forums, blogs, interactive areas, social media website(s) operated by Prota Fiori or a partner, in which case your name or other Personal Information you provide in connection with the communication may be available to the public (please see our Terms of Service for more details on this, including our ownership of your messages, Comments, etc.).
- Safeguarding Your Personal Information. Shopping with Prota Fiori is easy and we strive to ensure that your information is safe and secure. As a result, we have reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative measures in place to safeguard the security of your Personal Information. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we use industry standard practices to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk.